- Lawn mowed to a healthy height for the temperature and moisture conditions
- Clippings mulched, or bagged if desired
- Edges neatly trimmed
- Sidewalks and driveways blown off
How it works:
- Call or contact us to set up your desired services
- During our initial call or email, we can measure out your property using Google Maps and give you a detailed quote.
- Lawn mowing service is set for the same day each week or every other week. If we are rained out we’ll touch base with you to re-schedule or skip a mow as needed.
- Invoices are sent via email once per month and can be paid online with a credit card or e-transfer, but we also accept cash and cheque.
Price per mow (billed monthly):
Why is OUR service so valuable?
- We use the best equipment and materials available. Sharp blades make a big difference in lawn care, and clean machines help prevent the spread of weeds.
- We employ polite, safe, efficient and detail oriented staff. Mow Town staff are experts when it comes to lawns in Edmonton. They know what precise species of grass is growing on your lawn and how to care for it properly.
- We carry liability and WCB insurance. Should the worst happen, we are covered.
- Our customer service is first class.
- Every company in Edmonton says they provide the best quality services. We won’t disagree, but we already have a great reputation that you can see for yourself.
- We are rated as one of the best lawn care companies in Edmonton on the “Best In Edmonton” list, and you’ve seen us on the news.
There are additions we can make to your mowing service that will make your lawn (even more) beautiful and add to its well groomed appearance.
- Lawn fertilizer
- Weed control
- Trimming and pruning
- Power raking
- Soil testing
- Lawn edging