- We strive to remove snow within 24 hours, but we guarantee we’ll have it up within 48 hours.
- Our monthly fixed price includes ALL snowfall. From a light skiff to a heavy snowfall, we will come as often as necessary during the month to ensure your property is clear and safe.
- We clear the driveways, city sidewalks, and the paved/concrete paths around your property. If you need your deck or garbage area cleared just let us know at booking.
- All pricing includes gravel, sand, ice melt and salt as needed.
- We have the machinery, materials and expertise to operate on a variety of surfaces. From old concrete to brickwork to aggregate stone surfaces – Mow Town can keep it clear.
- We do regular ice checks on your property, even if it’s not snowing. This is very handy at the end of winter when thaw and re-freezing tends to leave icy patches.
- If you get a ticket for snow removal or ice from the city, we will pay that ticket and give you that month of service for free!
How it works:
- Call or contact us to set up a FREE quote visit.
- We go over the details of your service with you. For example: we go over your preferences on where the snow is pushed or if you want ice melt used on your property.
- When it starts snowing we’ll show up automatically. You don’t need to call us or worry about anything.
- Your invoice is sent to you at the beginning of the month via email. Invoice payment is due by the end of the month.
- Payment can be made via credit card, cash, cheque, or e-transfer.
|Property Layout||Monthly Fixed Price|
|Straight city sidewalks, no driveway||$160|
|Corner lot sidewalks, no driveway||$220|
|Straight city sidewalks, attached one car driveway||$190|
|Straight city sidewalks, attached two car driveway||$220|
|Corner lot sidewalks, attached two car driveway||$260|
|Straight city sidewalks, front to back driveway, single garage||$230|
|Extra large driveways or extensive sidewalks||$270 and up|
Why is OUR service so valuable?
- We use the best equipment available. For example: our snowblowers can chew through a city windrow or deep snowbank with ease.
- Other snow removal companies post low monthly prices, but nickel and dime you on salt and gravel or snowfall above a certain amount. We just include it all. The prices above assume a worse case scenario for our team – so we can bill you for less, but we will never bill you more.
- We employ polite, safe, efficient and detail oriented staff. We train Mow Town staff intensely before they are sent out in our trucks.
- We are respectful of your neighbours. If we blow any snow on their driveway, we’ll take the extra time to remove it.
- We carry liability and WCB insurance. Should the worst happen, we are covered.
- We communicate with our customers. Did you get an icy patch that needs to be gravelled right away? Just give us a shout and we’ll be there!
- We respect the noise bylaws. We do use loud machines, but we won’t do so illegally. If you have a more stringent curfew you would like us to stay within, let us know when you book and we’ll plan accordingly.
- Every company in Edmonton says they provide the best quality services. We won’t disagree, but we already have a great reputation that you can see for yourself.
Are you looking for snow removal for your condominium or commercial property? Click here!