monthly flat rate mowing and trimming
- Lawn mowed to a healthy height for the temperature and moisture conditions
- All edges and obstacles neatly trimmed
- Clippings mulched thoroughly back into the lawn
- Sidewalks and driveways blown off for a clean finish
How it works:
- Mowing visits scheduled for the same day each week from the end of spring cleanup until the end of October. This is a full season service.
- Call or contact us to set up your desired services
- During our initial call or email, we can measure out your property using Google Maps and give you a detailed quote.
- Lawn mowing service is set for the same day each week If we are rained out we’ll simply make up the visit the next week (clippings bagged and hauled if needed).
- Invoices are sent via email once per month and can be paid online with a credit card or e-transfer, but we also accept cash and cheque.
Price per mow:
|Lawn Size||Price Range|
Why is OUR service so valuable?
- We are rated as one of the best lawn care companies in Edmonton on the “Best In Edmonton” list
- 2021, 2022 and 2023 Consumer Choice Awards for best commercial lawn care in Northern Alberta,
- You’ve seen us on the news and heard us on the radio.
- We use the best equipment and materials available. Sharp blades make a big difference in lawn care, and clean machines help prevent the spread of weeds.
- We employ polite, safe, efficient and detail oriented staff. Mow Town staff are experts when it comes to lawns in Edmonton. They know what precise species of grass is growing on your lawn and how to care for it properly.
- We carry liability and WCB insurance. Should the worst happen, we are covered.
- Every company in Edmonton says they provide the best quality services. We won’t disagree, but we already have a great reputation that you can see for yourself.
- We are BBB A+ rated
There are additions we can make to your mowing service that will make your lawn (even more) beautiful and add to its well groomed appearance.
- Lawn fertilizer
- Weed control
- Power edging