- Lawn mowed to desired height (by default we mow to 3 inches or 7.5 cm)
- Clippings mulched, or bagged if desired
- Edges neatly trimmed
How it works:
- Call or contact us to set up your desired services
- We go over the details of your service with you. For example, we setup the day of the week will we be regularly working.
- Your invoice is sent to you on the same day each month via email.
- Payment can be made via credit card, cash, cheque, or e-transfer.
Price per mow (billed monthly):
Why is OUR service so valuable?
- We use the best equipment and materials available. For example: our bags are contractor grade– they can be beat up and run over and just won’t split.
- We employ polite, safe, efficient and detail oriented staff. We train Mow Town staff intensely before they are sent out alone in our trucks.
- We wash and sharpen our blades nightly. This prevents the spread of weeds, insects and mushrooms and results in a professional grade cut every single time we visit.
- We carry liability and WCB insurance. Should the worst happen, we are covered.
- We communicate with our customers. Need your lawn mowed early one week because you’re having a big BBQ? No problem – just call, email or text and we will coordinate with you. If we see something we can fix easily for you, we let you know.
- Every company in Edmonton says they provide the best quality services. We won’t disagree, but we already have a great reputation that you can see for yourself.
There are additions we can make to your mowing service that will save you more time and money.
- Lawn fertilizer
- Weed control
- Trimming and pruning
- Power raking
- Soil testing
- Lawn edging