residential fixed price snow removal:
- Snow removed automatically within 48 hours!
- Our monthly fixed price includes ALL snowfall. From a light skiff to a heavy snowfall, we will come as often as necessary during the month to ensure your property is clear and safe.
- We clear the driveways, city sidewalks, and the paved/concrete paths around your property.
- All pricing includes gravel and ice melt!
- We have the machinery, materials and expertise to operate on a variety of surfaces. From old concrete to brickwork to aggregate stone surfaces – Mow Town can keep it clear.
How it works:
- Call or contact us to set up a FREE quote
- We will go over your preferences with you
- When it starts snowing we’ll show up automatically.
- Your invoice is sent to you at the beginning of the month via email. Invoice payment is due by the end of the month.
- Payment can be made via credit card, cash, cheque, or e-transfer.
- Have a question that isn’t answered here? Check out our FAQ page.
Pricing varies based on the size of the property and how the concrete is laid out. If the snow can only be piled in one place, the extra work does cost more.
Are you looking for a ballpark price? Here is basic pricing for our most common property types:
|Property Layout||Monthly Fixed Price|
|Straight city sidewalks, no driveway||$180|
|Straight city sidewalks, 2 car attached garage driveway||$240|
|Corner lot sidewalks, 2 car attached garage driveway||$260|
|Straight city sidewalks, 2 car detached garage driveway (includes path to garage)||$280|
|Corner lot sidewalks, 2 car detached garage driveway (includes path to garage)||$300|
Why is OUR service so valuable?
- We use the best equipment available. For example: our snowblowers can chew through a city windrow or deep snowbank with ease.
- Other snow removal companies post low monthly prices, but nickel and dime you on salt and gravel or snowfall above a certain amount. We just include it all. The prices above assume a worse case scenario for our team – so we can bill you for less, but we will never bill you more.
- We employ polite, safe, efficient and detail oriented staff. We train Mow Town staff intensely before they are sent out in our trucks.
- We are respectful of your neighbours. If we blow any snow on their driveway, we’ll take the extra time to remove it.
- We carry $5 million in liability insurance and WCB insurance. Should the worst happen, we are covered.
- We respect the noise bylaws. We do use loud machines, but we won’t do so illegally.
- Every company in Edmonton says they provide the best quality services. We won’t disagree, but we already have a great reputation that you can see for yourself.
Are you looking for snow removal for your condominium, ACREAGE or commercial property?
Mow Town provides both snow removal services for multi-family residential (condominiums, apartments, townhouses), commercial buildings, retail locations, industrial sites, and acreages.
Commercial snow removal standards are to have all snow removed within 24 hours of the end of snowfall.
All skid steer and dump trailer services are billed hourly from the time leaving the shop to the time back at the shop, with a minimum 3.0 hour booking time.
|Heavy Skid Steer with 70″ bucket||$130/hour|
|On site weatherproof sandbox installed and stocked by Nov 1||$200/box|
|Pedestrian Snow Removal (Sidewalks and entrances)||From $1/linear foot|